UDIA National Policy Agenda
The UDIA National Policy Agenda outlines UDIA’s overarching policy solutions to Australia’s growing housing problems, examining the barriers to supplying new homes, and outlining what governments at all levels must do to create long lasting solutions.
The UDIA National Policy Priorities 2019 "Building a Better Australia" encompasses the key issues of relevance to our industry as we head towards a likely May 2019 Federal Election. These key issues can be viewed in this document.
UDIA National Policy Priorities 2019 (890 KB)
UDIA National Priority Policies (June 2019)
The UDIA National Priority Policies for the New Government encompasses the key issues of relevance to our industry following the recent Federal Election. The six key issues set out by the document call on the Federal Government to:
1. Get population settings right
2. Introduce an Infrastructure Accord
3. Deliver Urban Infrastructure
4. Boost Housing Supply and Diversity
5. Reform Taxes Imposed on New Housing
6. Streamline Environmental Planning Practices National Priority Policies (547 KB)
National Priority Policies (547 KB)